About Amsted Rail
The World is turning to Amsted Rail
Industry leaders for more than 100 years, heavy haulers count on Amsted Rail to perform in the world’s toughest rail environments. Our experience in designing heavy-haul equipment is unequalled, and our industry-leading innovations make it possible for railroads all over the world to haul heavier loads over greater distances with improved reliability and performance.
Amsted Rail Highlights
- Annual Sales of approximately $2 Billion (normalized year)
- Largest Freight Car Component Manufacturer in the World
- Industry Leaders in wheels, bearings, side frames & bolsters, and rail anchors.
- Privately Held & Employee Owned
- Operations on Six Continents
Rooted in Strength
Amsted Rail is proud to be a part of Amsted Industries Corporation. A diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial components, Amsted Industries is a leader in the railroad, vehicular and construction markets. Privately held with manufacturing facilities in over 10 countries, Amsted Industries employs more than 10,000 people.